After a treatment your body will be in a mild state of change, fluids will be moving around the body to help both remove any toxins/waste, and to carry oxygenated blood to aid the healing process. For this reason please be careful when getting of the massage bed as you may feel a little dizziness.
After your treatment please follow the advice below in order to gain the most benefit from your treatment.
Please try to:
- Increase water intake following a treatment to assist the body’s rehydration & detoxification process.
- Have a suitable rest period after the treatment.
- Take care if driving as your reflexes may not be as quick.
And try to:
- Cut down on consumption of stimulants (ie alcohol/coffee/tea/energy drinks).
- Not have a heavy meal for at least 4 hours after a treatment.
- Try to rest after a treatment.
- Leave out any alcohol and cigarettes for around 12 hours.
Also you may experience the following reactions, these are beneficial to your body, some can be unpleasant but short-lived and over a period of time your reactions will diminish.
- You may feel generally sleepy or tired.
- Weepy/emotional (due to release of tension).
- Warm (Due to improved circulation).
- Increased urination (due to the body releasing toxins).
- Less stressed and more relaxed.
- Improved mood patterns.
- Improved sleep patterns.